"We all want to change the world"
The idea that one person can change the world is quite the grandiose concept. I personally, do not have a “grandiose plan” to change the world, but I have somewhat of an idea. I would like to be a voice to whoever is willing to listen. I would like to be able to influence people to take action in what they believe. I speak my mind about something and realize I cannot personally make a change in the world, without other people hearing about it. It would be something as easy as writing music that someone can identify to. That might even include saying something about everyone taking action for their beliefs at a show. People are always looking for a leader, but I am not saying that I would personally like to be that leader, just an influence. There are people always complaining about what their officials are doing to them or a change made they are not for. People just need to identify the things that are going on around them, decide whether or not they agree with them, and then come together and make their opinions known. The people in this world, around me at least, are way too passive. They all say, “well, it’s good enough”, “yeah, I guess it will have to do for now”. These are the same people who are complaining about the same things shortly after. I would like to tell people that we are far too passive in a world that needs people who state their opinions and stand up for them. I stand up for what I believe and state my own opinions, but they will never be heard if no one else is listening or willing to do something about it. It is definitely not the right era for people to just be complaining.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home