Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Bucket Full of List

The top three things I wish to do before I kick the bucket:

3. Visit Victoria Falls in Zambia (located in Southern Africa)


Yeah, I have seen Niagara Falls and the Horseshoe Falls, but it has sort of become boring. It has only become boring because it just a short drive from where I live now. I think the act of traveling all of the way to Southern Africa to see this magnificent waterfall adds to the thrill of wanting to go. I also have a list of top places I want to visit at some point in my life and this place is near the top. It just seems so majestic and whatnot

2. Meet Morgan Freeman


Oh, the irony in this one. If you do not get it, I stated that because Morgan Freeman was in a movie entitled The Bucket List and it was awesome. Definitely a tear-jerker, I will admit. ANYWAYS, Morgan Freeman is just the all around man. Heck, I would even like for him to narrate my life sometimes. He is such a top notch actor. He might even be my favourite. He is in far too many amazing movies to not be considered the greatest man that has ever lived (aside from John Lennon and Jesus). Morgan Freeman just seems like one of those guys who would be a blast to hang out with. Imagine all of the stories he has. There is also the joke that fits this perfectly; "If I get to heaven and Morgan Freeman isn't God, I'll be ticked off". Har har har... Some humour for you folks.



1. Record (even if it is just a clap) at Abbey Road Studios


I will start by saying... THE BEATLES WROTE AND RECORDED SOME OF THE BEST MUSIC EVER MADE THERE. Abbey Road seems to be a mecca for a musician like me. I really believe that the environment you record in adds to the overall sound of the music you are making. Just the history of the studio itself and the fact that The Beatles dwelled inside for quite some time makes it seem like my creative energy would just overwhelming. How neat would that be? Being able to say that you've tracked an album at Abbey Road Studios. Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home