Spring: The worst
I am personally not a big fan of spring. It is my opinion just a transitional season full of a lot of bad side effects. My allergies really start to kick in and it just gets ugly. The whole “one day it is snowing and the next day it is 90 degrees” ordeal is just too much for me and really gets on my nerves. The tail end of spring is alright, but the rest of it is just absolutely dreadful. When it rains, and the temperature is pretty high, the humidity kicks in and life becomes miserable. I truly despise these in-between seasons. I either like a solid winter or a solid summer. Alright; fall is alright. However, during the tail end of spring, when it is really nice out, everyone’s care-free attitudes come out. It happens to me as well, but it just seems to get really annoying. Nothing is more annoying than a bunch of high school students acting like the true zoo animals they are. I just get way too irritable, people say they love the flowers and whatnot, but they really don’t. The pollen is just way too awful. I’ve never felt more miserable then when the pollen starts kicking in. I see a budding flower and become enraged. Even right now, my eyes are watering and scratchy. Even post nasal drip is in full effect. Who could love a season that brings on such turmoil and despair? Just get out of the way, please. Let’s just get rid of spring. There has to be some way to skip it and go straight to summer. I really doubt there is someone out there who loves spring. Prove me wrong! I’ll prove to you how you actually don’t like spring. I hate it! Hate hate hate spring.Stupid season.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home